Wednesday, December 31, 2008

las day of 2008!!!!

hahaha..
i get shocked when i woke up..de time was 2.30pm...lolx..
so late ad..hahahaa...
is quite tired coz yesterday went out 1afternoon after went 4 basketball wid my frenz..^.^
err...after woke up then straight away go take a bath coz is reli so sticky...yuckss...hahaa..
then eat my brunch..aftertat on9 lo...play games lo..
[wonder how come 2day i nvr go out wid frenz de..]
haha..erm,play games until quite late...then my computer kena virus le!!!...
arghhh!!!!..,shit!!!..stupid computer!!!...y tis time!!...
lucky is jz restart ownself...
nvr affect anytin..hahahaaa...
then at night watch tv lo..hav my dinner lo..
after dinner,i make watermelon juice by myself...
wua,so nice de juice made by me..hahahaa..[thick face]
erm,later then on9 bac lo..
chat wid my frenz lo..so many fren chat wid me..hahaha..
but late at night later oni chat wid mai jiun..de cute cute gurl!!...kakakakaa...^.^
she is so cute..haha..
then v chat lo..chat until countdown lo...lolx..
then i oso watching taiwan de channel,wua!!...so nice lo de fireworks...4types of colours...
then later on is HK de fireworks..wua,lagi nice lo!!....
from de view of seaside,there alots of buildings displaying fireworks lo..
1word describe,"sat"..hahahahaaa...
cha wid cute gurl til 2.45sumtin then oni off9...
erm,is kinda late ad..ZzzzZzzz....stil read wat??...sleep ad la...hahahaa...


[this is de 2nd year de last day of year i stay at home..haizz...nex year mz go out wid brunch of frenz le..!!!]

No comments: