Wednesday, June 17, 2009

happy but injured..=.='

2day was quite happy during PJ lesson.. coz i made an acrobatic kick !!!... i cant bliv i did tat!!... it was my dream 2 made acrobatic kick since i played football for so many years...hehe.. 2day me & my team won 3-1..haha..i asst 2times.. v gt alots of possesion coz v had mor footballers in our group.. 2day many of my frens didnt bring their Pj shirts,oni 12 persons bring it.. haha.. so v started our small football match.. it was so easy 2 shot on target... but then all defended by opponent..haizz... after they brought down by us 4 2-0.. teacher go help them lo..ishhh... then d score turn 2-1.. but aftertat siong wai scored from my asst..so is 3-1!!!.. alots of funny parts during d match:
  • chih jian get headshot from siong wai..wakakkaa..^.^
  • alots of them slipped..haha..nigel & jiashin fell down even though nobody challenge them.lolx..
  • aaron wong get near shot from me..haha...i get comitted foul 4 tat..swt...
d most exciting part is that i did an acrobatic kick!!!...woohoo!!!... when i c d ball fly up high,n nobody guard me,so i decided 2 do sumtin that i oso wont bliv.. hahaha.. n i made it!!.. is shot on target,but save by wei pen..haizzz... if goal i lagi happy lo... v awarded a penalty coz wei pen save my shot wid hands.. i hate d penalty,is so hard 2 scored using backheel..adui..then during d afternoon went 4 sfi badminton close.. dunno wat draw lo..2nd round against daryl n farris... laowei...no nid play oso noe sure lost la.. both can say is MSSM level wan..wasted my $$$...haha.. 2day was reli tired...hmmmm......
i get injured again 2day...after made tat acrobatic kick,i injured my back...
is quite pain when i walking..arghhh....!!!


-1st time did acrobatic kick with this shoes-


~阿年~

No comments: