Thursday, October 8, 2009

mood = 0%



2day really 0% happy..

got my acc result..
8subs get A,1 sub get B..
and d oni 1 get E8 is acc...

i really regret for taking acc..

dunno wanna show what kind of face expression..
smile??..cool??..moody??...haizz...
has been sad since i get d result..

until i dunno wanna do wat..no appetite at all..
recess ate 3small buns..
nvr talk wid my friends in class..unlike d normal of me..

suddenly sumthing pass through my mind..is you!!..
suddenly miss you..n wanted to meet you..
y...i cant deny this feeling at all..
wanna ignore it..but my mind jz keep on thinking of you..
what the hell..

I had fall for you for a long time..
no where i can express my feeling except here..
i need you...



**2day ah xiang check out from hospital ad,hope he will recover soon..

-i need you-aLvis

1 comment:

yeh ruenn . цен. said...

yo ...still got one months to go to boost up your account lar. .. say dun mind for your result .. but indeed you mind it !~!! a good sign ! hahah .... hope you will recover lar... another 1 month to go ! gambate ... must concentrate lo .... huh hon siong enter hos ? what happen!!!!