Sunday, September 5, 2010

04.09.2010 [ahmad's day]

1stly morning went to Farewell Party with siong wai...
this is d 1st time i organise farewell party and 1st time farewell party at vegetarian restaurant...
haha...is jz bcoz is a MHS buddhist society tradition..so no choice >.<
after the farewell party,me,ken & mel went to popular for a while...
aftertat i pick shawty serene bac to take her cloths..mana tau when reach her OKW's house she told me nid to fetch another 2 frens..but my car oni fit for 5 persons..so sorry...sent my mum bac to office..and serene got interviewed from my mum..hahahaha..
and end up i kena "boom" by serene bac..
after sending ken bac to his house,change plan..fetch serene's frens to her grandma's shop..and my mum told me to fetch my bro to tuition and i 4get bout it!!..shit!!!...
rush bac to ofice and sent him ti tuition...
i'm so exhausted...actually i wanna study econs wan..
end up i sleeping..wahahhaa...
woke up tat time is ad 5pm..go bac home...

play fifa again..arghhh,i jz addicted to fifa...
at night bout 9sumtin went to fetch serene's frenz again,this time lagi shitty,my petrol is empty...luckily i'm on time to pump petrol..pheww~
ok,sent them to jonker and it was hardly to find a parking...
well,it was so hot in jonker..and so many ppl were there...
after walk walk walk walk....finally v went to Pak Putra..
serene!!!stil remember d hon??..hehe....
finished their nan at pak putra so v head bac to their temporarily house..
hav a talk with serene and see their room..and finally 1sumtin reach home and do some stuff til 3sumtin and Zzzzzz....

No comments: