Monday, September 13, 2010

[I changed]

who I am?
I hav been thinking of my life,my everythings that had happened from since I born til now..
and I found out I changed..
the life of mine before I met you..I am vy active..friendly..and likes to make friends around...
mayb a TRUE LOVE does make a persons grown up..
but this is not the ending I want at all...
last time if there is any gathering,I will be d one who alwis attend..
but now..I will be d 1 who will nvr attend..
last time if there is any outing,I will follow up even is jz an hour or min..
but now..dont bother bout it..
the life of mine now is boring..full of loneliness..full of disatisfication..
I changed because of you..
can I ever be the 1 who I am last time?I need explanation.

 
~life without worries~

2 comments:

Jessabelle Goh said...

Everyone changed Vis. Sometimes we tend to hurt those people who cared bout us just to satisfy the anger and disappointments inside us. Hurts and heartbreaks just made us stronger n wiser. It's true. But it made us become numb and emotionless also.

I've been there too. I've been hurt more than you can imagine. Ups n downs. Roller coaster of emotions in life.

True love is something to be admired and treasured for after u'v lost it.

That's life. People tend to live in regrets after they'v lost it. Maybe some htings couldn't go back to the way it was b4. It takes two hands to clap.

Alvis, jia you ba. Learn to forget and forgive. SOmetime God took something precious from us jst to give us something much better in future. =) All you gotta do now is to stand up again after u fall.

yeh ruenn . цен. said...

are you falling in love again??
or you are having love sick?
you meant this time you have grown alot due to this incident?
life is yours ! none of us in this world can decide for yourself but you alone can ! as i said, choice is urs, sure you are able to be the one last time. but i am wondering, why dont u look ahead, but keep turning back ?
there is no such thing where you can't live without someone, life goes on , even if someone absent.
i understand the solitude when you are alone, and need someone to accompany with, learn to embrace the solitude and love yourself more.
indeed , love can make some one grow, it, too, can stagnant someone life in a valley of sorrow.
it is time for you to learn how to soar above the sky ! many things awaiting you ahead for you accomplish.

take care dude..