Saturday, October 23, 2010

[shopping list]


i'm memorising my business...
and end up i'm here blogging and listening to Glee cast show's songs-Dont stop believin..hehe

well my birthday had passed..and no present received this year..
sound sad..but what to do..
ppl's 18 mayb more enjoyable than mine..
who cares!!..
at least i gained an xperience..

hmm...
so i was thinking what i want to get for myself after my final...
ok so start with accesories..
  • WATCH{prefer silver colour or white,classic looks,non-digital at all!!,bullets wrist,clip lock,mayb RM200++}
  • FOOTBALL{erm,lets c,b4 this i bought AFC's ball but lost,thx to my elder bro for making it lost,so i will hav a new wan,i will stil stick to the 1 i had marked for few months,red/yellow veer mercurial,RM60}
  • NECKLACE{not a cheap wan definitely,PHITEN,which content of titanium which can produce energy for active person like me,RM200++}
{RED PHITEN necklace}

any of this colour,but prefer the red wan
Red Veer Mercurial


Tissot

Tissot

Tissot,prefer this kind of design
to get all this stuff,i will save $$$$ to buy it myself..!!

2 comments:

melissa~fern said...

haha! i have the phiten lo.. nice one! good choice though! :P buy the set one is cheaper wei.. around 235 only! haha..

stephanie Lim said...

i miss u alvis chan song nian!