Sunday, March 6, 2011

hate it when it come to this problem

studies?..
i hate this..dunno what to say bout this..gone thru so many years of academic..
n what i get now is studying f6 in MHS..
starting from standard 6 oni 4A's...then PMR straight..aftertat fell again..to 6A'S in SPM ( which is a year that i had gone through wid various kind of pain )..
and this is the last year i gonna decide my future..STPM..
if i couldnt get 3.7 above..seriously,i dunno what i wanna be anymore..

izzit true that i gonna die young?..
so what m i studying so muc for..
bcoz of this fucking fact..i hav to think twice b4 i do anything..
even in relationship..
i dwanna be selfish..
since i'm leaving early..is better not to start any relationship wid any girls..
even how i truly love this girl..
i wouldnt wan to be selfish..


you are the only girl i'll wan to propose to..
no one else can replace you in my heart..
but you recently really make me heart pain n worry all the time..
i'm tired..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh.just take it easy bro...dun get yourself too tight ya.life still goes on,study is good for us,ownself.no anybody...
try not to too....stress on academic,find something else that could ease your mind.football?badminton?screaming and shouting?!
wateva,just b urself.k?
Im worried bout u.
always love u.

-stephanie,sis-

Jessabelle Goh said...

chill vis.. =)

Unknown said...

jess:i try to..
Jie:jie,i seriously duno wat m i doin nw..tried to study hard but stil failed..haihz.can help me?..hmm,sorry 4 makin u worry jie..i mis u

Andrew Lim said...

Hey,
I hope your life is great. I think you will be surprise if you see me comment on your post. Sometimes life doesnt go smoothly as what we want. But if we let it be and give up, we just waste this life. How great and fun in your life depends how you see it from your heart. Your mind is the forerunner and your thoughts generate all the actions and words. So try to me more optimistic and move forward. You didnt do well for your spm and if you want to repeat that future, just give up on your study. Bear in mind that, you have one chance to sit for STPM and if you dont appreciate this chance, you will regret it. Since you are taking it, why not do your best? Aim high and try to achieve it. No point regretting your mistakes. If you cant control your emotion, it is not advisable to be involved in relationship. Being in a relationship needs commitment and time and i think it is better contribute your time and commitment to your study. Dont give up and you will shine. Just to share with you my story, i failed my mathematics paper for my trial and my cgpa was about 2.34. But i didnt give up. I went for counselling and talked with teachers. I learned from my mistakes and i moved one. Guess what, i did get 4 flat and it helped me to get scholarships. Even if you really cant live long, you wanna waste your life doing something meaningless? Do something meaningful and make a difference. Achieve what you wanna achieve and make yourself and your family proud. No point looking back on the past. It is time to move on. Live in the presence and cherish what you have.

Regards,
Andrew Lim