Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My self declared holidayssss

Woohoo!! The feeling of going back my home town from this super duper far University is just so great!! Cant wait to go back after my final exam!! Well~ I have myself a 11days of holidays before my final exam arrived. Guess Im just to stressed out of all the assignments !!! grrrr~
So I have planned to go back as early as I can to meet my family and baby buu!!
And it will be a surprise for them because I have never tell them when I will be back..
Well, I manage to surprise my family except my dad cause he is the one who have to fetch me back home, haha..
Then I was supposed to make a surprise for my baby, but too bad, she is just too smart to know I am back.
surprise failed ~~~ goshhh~~
next will be my beginning of my HOLIDAYS!!!
*no books are allowed during my holidays XD

13/12/13 (what a nice date)
I have craved for BAK KUT TEH for a long time, so I bring her to TEOW CHEW BAK KUT TEH which located at melaka raya. When we reach there, the shop is going to close soon, so only manage to order pai kut and 3 chen bak, the taste is okay okay only. The price was okay, rm15 for two person.


afterthat we went to dataran pahlawan !! dating time!! hehe..
It is just so amazing when we shop together and I just love every moment spend with her.

selfie at carpark

christmas decoration at the stage of dataran pahlawan

Trying to snap a photo from her back~ ^^

Christmas Tree found at the south door of dataran pahlawan




15/12/13
the day where we go up to KL~~ preparing for her final exam.. so guai guai accompany her to study for last paper!!
when bored of studying~ ^.^

selfie in the bus


16/12/13
selfie before going for exam!
last paper finished!!!
the 1st place we went after her  paper is STARHILL GALLERY!
starhill gallery

at the entrance of PAVILION KL

at the staircase of PAVILION





at FAHRENHAIT88  











my baby buu just like my angel ~

 well that wraps the day off~~
will be blogging on the next day in IKEA soon~ stay tuned!

No comments: