Sunday, December 28, 2008

28th Dec 2008

2day i'm quite happy!!!...hehe..^.^
2day morning 7am alarm rang rang then woke me up.2day 8am got basketball training.but i'm quite lazy wanna wake up,so i jz turn off,then continue sleep again..hahaha..
i'm funny rt??..
then 7:50 sumtin i woke up,i faster go brush up..
then straight ask my dad bring me go Chin Woo...
lolz..mana tau,when i wanna go out,my stomach start 2 turn around ad..
damn pain,make me hav 2 go toilet do business lo..haha..
then 2day training late went lo..
at there stil stomach vy pain..then use de toilet there..
after training at there chi chat wid my frenz..eat breakfast then went bac home..
when reach home sms wid my Da Jie..
yeah,she can go out wid me..i'm so happy,coz can c her ad..miss her alots..
hehe..
bout 1sumtin she reach,then v go tesco buy sum vegetables...
wua...
so coincidence lo,v at there saw our frenz,Soh Ee Chin..hahhaa.."sotong"..kakaka..
then v at there talk wid her,pei her awhile lo..
haha..so funny lo,after v stay at there wid her awhile,1customer n later on continue sumor customers..haha..
then she say v bring luck..
after tat,saw cher pin,kim,& wen hua..lolx..
they r buying foods 4 de BLC gathering..
haha..then v bil up..
no longer later v went in2 car...then jie ask me wanna go where..then i nvr answer her..v at there "cold war" 4 quite long moment...both face like dunno wat...
haizzz....
aftertat she straight fetch me go back home..
when reach there,i don wan go down..then she drove 2 1side n v start our "cold war" again..haizz...
then i simply talk talk talk...ask her go my room talk wid me awhile lo...then promised until 6pm oni,tat time was 4.36pm..
then v go in my room n start 2 talk..
wanna noe wat v talk????...hahahahaaa..is secret...bluekkk XP
then when 6pm she went bac lo..vy yi yi bu she..haizzz...
but i 2day is quite happy can go shop wid Da Jie..hehe..although v had cold war 4 2 times..hahaha...
tats wat i wanna write 2day...


~[I 2day promised myself,i wil alwis care 4 of my Jie Jie & my Mei Mei..]~

No comments: