Saturday, December 27, 2008

i'm sad!!!!...haizz...T.T

24th Dec 2008…

i wont 4get tat day…Jie,when u told me tat u had a new bf ad i reli vy sad…i ownself oso dunno y…is seriously vy hurt..all de msg u sent me is jz like a knife cutting my heart..i’m damn sad…i nvr get hurt tat b4..even when i broke up wid my ex,i nvr tat hurt oso..u ask me disturb,my 1st question izzit u wil leave me ad..i’m afraid 2 lose u jie!!!…whenever u say u wan 2 leave i surely wil gan cheong,coz i don wan lose u jie..y??…izzit ur bf is vy important,i n u mor closer than u n him..v noe each other since i’m form1,n v play 2gather…even every year what happen i oso wil told u..y everytime after i ask u oni u wil tel me…i jz wan u 2 share ur happy n unhappy things wid me..u noe i care u alots,i teng u de most among all my gdsis…u noe y??..coz i noe u 1st…i jz hope u stil can like las time,alwis care me…but now u change alots.izzit ur bf is so important 2 u??..even when i wid my gf,istil alwis pei u..i don wan u 2 b sad..after u told me tat u broke up,my mind jz tink tat i shud convince u..i shud let u happy..tats y i alwis pei u,nvr pei my gf…until u r happy enugh..tis month i came ur house alots time..i like go ur house coz i wanna c u…i miss u alots..but u once n once ask me dont come..no mor longer u told me u had bf,ask me dont come ad,..wtf is tis man??!!…i’m ur di,u ask me don come jz bcoz of ur bf..u noe how sad m i?..

5 comments:

McQueen Ee said...

aiyo~so sad for wad...
muz like ur cousin sis me mah~
hahax...
muz 坚强 ... !!
gambateh oo

Unknown said...

hahahaha...
eleh..tink u vy jian qiang meh???..
i nvr cry oso la..hahaazzz..
anyway thx..

McQueen Ee said...

apa ini~
say ur oucsin sis lai tat...
cheh~
i dun believe u din cry oo
hahax
"Jie,when u told me tat u had a new bf ad i reli vy sad…i ownself oso dunno y…is seriously vy hurt..all de msg u sent me is jz like a knife cutting my heart..i’m damn sad…i nvr get hurt tat b4.."
hahax
juz c this sentences,i oso noe u cry be4 ...
hahax

Unknown said...

hahaha...
eh,reli le..
aiyo,tat time i was angry le...nvr got time 2 cry la..

Anonymous said...

then you shud know how it feels...